One pot pasta - chilli prawn tagliatelle in ten minutes Recipe
Ready to eat: 10 min
Nia Bennett | Oct, 14 2018
My favourite thing about this one pot tasty pasta, well, the clue is in the name - it’s a one pot recipe! Which means everything can be tossed into one saucepan and less cleaning. This is why one pot pasta recipes are a complete win-win. Without a doubt the best part about this prawn pasta recipe is that it’s foolproof and can be made very quickly, I mean this is faster than takeaway and always delivers the same, top-class results.
The best thing about this chilli prawn tagliatelle recipe is that it is simple but loaded with flavours and you can use your favourite pasta to make it.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 250g pasta
- 1.5 tsp chilli flakes
- 180g raw prawns (deveined)
- 331 ml water to cook pasta (fish stock optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (plus extra to drizzle)
- 1 tbsp parmesan (sprinkle additional while serving)
- Handful of basil leaves
- Small cube of butter
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Prep: 1 min > Cook: 9 min > Ready to eat: 10 min
- Heat a saucepan, add a small cube of butter, olive oil and then throw in the finely chopped garlic. Allow this to cook for a few seconds and then add the cherry tomatoes. Let it all blend nicely in the butter mixture.
- Now add pasta, salt and water, mix it well and let it cook for 7 minutes. Further tip: if your pasta looks a bit dry, add a little bit of water, not too much just to keep to moist.
- Throw in the raw prawns, basil leaves, season it with chilli flakes, pepper and cook for a further two minutes.
- The pasta is ready, add parmesan and another teaspoon of olive oil and this is ready to be served.